The following is the Privacy Statement of Light Bulb Effects Coaching, LLC for itself and authorized licensees (‘LBEC”). By continuing to use the LBEC website and services you agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement.
What Information is Collected
LBEC collects and stores the following personal and technical data:
- Name, phone number, email, and other data that you provide to us
- Areas of interest that you provide to us
- Name of the domain from which you access the Internet
- Internet address of the websites from which you linked directly to our site
- Type of web browsing software and operating system you are using
- Date and time you access our site and amount of time spent on the site
- Pages you visit on our site
- Client contact information
How information is collected:
Information is collected in a variety of ways, which include:
- The use of pixels, cookies, forms and fields
- Via phone, SMS text, email text, chat features and fax
- E.L.I. assessments
How Information Collected is Used
Information collected may be used for one or more of the following reasons:
- Added to a database maintained by LBEC to customize your experience
- Deliver information, surveys, requested products and/or services
- For statistical purposes
- To share with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them or that they’ve collected from your use of their services.
- To deliver assessment results via coach/client relationship
Links to Other Sites
LBEC site and communications may contain links to other sites. LBEC is not responsible for the privacy practices of websites not affiliated with LBEC. Inclusion of links to outside websites is not an endorsement of those outside website or a guarantee that the information they contain is accurate.
Our website, systems, and services use physical, electronic and managerial procedures to protect information collected online including firewalls to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control. The use of these security measures is not a guarantee that information supplied over the Internet will not be intercepted.
Third Party Policy
We are committed to keeping your contact information confidential. We do not sell, rent or lease contact information to third parties, and we will not provide your personal information to any third-party individual, government agency or company at any time unless compelled to do so by law.
Communications from LBEC may include:
Communications from LBEC may include, but are not be limited to the following:
- Site updates, company announcements, relevant products and content, programs and services, upcoming events, status of orders placed, and other relevant business purposes.
- Responses to your requests for information.
- Program evaluation and survey requests.
By using LBEC website and services, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section even if your number is found on a do not call registry, in-house list or similar registry.
LBEC will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on LBEC or the site, (b) protect and defend the rights or property of LBEC and its affiliates and subsidiaries, and (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of LBEC, its affiliates, its websites, or the public.
Choice/Opt-Out or Corrections/Updates
Users of our website and services can opt out of receiving communications from us. If you no longer wish to receive any future communications or need to change or modify information previously provide you may opt out of receiving email communications by clicking the unsubscribe link in any email.
Change in Terms of Privacy
LBEC reserves the right to alter its privacy policies at any time without notice. Any changes to the policy will be posted on this page.
You may access, download and print materials on this website for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from our websites and systems without first obtaining written consent from LBEC. Furthermore, you may not use the materials found on the website on any other websites or in a networked environment without first obtaining written consent from LBEC.
All materials on this site (as well as the organization and layout of the site) are owned and copyrighted by the Light Bulb Effects Coaching, LLC. © 2016 -2019 Light Bulb Effects Coaching, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction, distribution, or transmission of the copyrighted materials at this site is permitted without the written permission of LBEC.